CBD Fizzy Drinks - PayPal Payments

NAJLEPSZE FOTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
Obrazek

CBD Fizzy Drinks - PayPal Payments

Postprzez YvetteX6 » Pn paź 18, 2021 15:18

I run a vape shop website directory https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a listing from a vape shop in the United States that additionally offers CBD goods. A Month later, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not sell 1450mg high grade full spectrum cbd oil hemp extract 50mg ml nuleaf full spectrum (https://www.businessinsider.com/2-day-atlanta-event--internet-commerce-entrepreneursice-ebusiness-conference-2012-9?IR=T) items like CBD oil. We only offer internet marketing solutions to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Top Health Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they sell a comparatively substantial stable of CBD items, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment method. It appears that PayPal is applying double standards to many different firms. Because of this stipulation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am heavily contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have talked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is doing is definitely against the law and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform benchmark to all firms. I am yet to talk with a different lawyer from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at phorum.pl could provide me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.
YvetteX6

Postprzez » Pn paź 18, 2021 15:18

Powrót do OSTRE